Sunday, January 2, 2011

Very cool sewing website

I found what is arguably the best resource for sewers. It's called Burdastyle. I'm sure I don't know what all the features are just yet, but from what I can tell, people can post their sewing projects on it for evaluation. If they came up with a custom pattern for their project, they can choose to upload the pattern for others to print out, some for free, but a few require payment.

With your own account, you can find those projects and patterns that you want to try out, and put them in your own little bin. So far, I've got an interesting skirt saved, as well as a chemise/pantaloons/corset trio. I'll be snooping around more for some more interesting projects.

Find me- I'm listed as "rhisramblings." I know. It slipped. I meant to put "remakingrhiannon." Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment