Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who am I?

Good question. Well, here goes the stats: I'm a college student. Currently I live in Indiana and go to Purdue/Undiana U. However, starting in the spring semester, I will be going to Missouri State U in Springfield, where I will be majoring in digital media/film. It is my sincerest hope to be a filmmaker. Already I have written one short film, and am working on two features and a web show.

I am about six feet tall, and somewhere around 300 pounds. Yes, I am obese. This is something I wish to change- in fact, I will be writing about my adventures in weight loss once I get to Missouri.

I am a crafter- specifically, I sew and crochet. Sometimes I knit, too. I would like to learn to macreme sometime, too.

I am a pop culture fan, and go to as many comic book and movie conventions as I can afford. My favorite one is AdventureCon in Pigeon Forge, Tenessee.

Well... that's about it. That's what I will be talking about. I have an interesting life, dear reader. A very interesting life indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment